Do any of these sound like your relationship?
– You don’t feel heard by your partner
– You and your spouse don’t communicate honestly or with respect
– You, or your partner, have had a betrayal of trust
– You live like roommates rather than lovers
– You feel isolated and alone
– You are together only because of your children
– Your relationship has been stressed by children, parenting, and/or family concerns.
– You’d love a wonderful life together
– You both genuinely want to improve your relationship
…Then couples counseling could be for you.
Whether aimed at addressing small issues or dealing with potentially relationship-breaking challenges, therapy can help you each feel valued, heard, and connected.
In the non-judgmental, supportive environment we provide, you and your partner’s individual wants and needs are combined with our evidence-based techniques and therapies to build confidence, openness. and respect. We’ll work together to improve your relationship with each other for the long-haul.
By encouraging honest, empathetic communication and using strategies and techniques that aid hearing, healing, and clarity, couples counseling becomes an empowering process for both you and your partner.
When both partners are provided with the right tools, appropriate approaches, and healthy insights, relationship frustrations often ease or disappear. Problems become manageable, validation & openness increases, and mature communication paves the way for a calmer, happier relationship and the healthiest way forward together. If you would like me to show you how counseling could create lasting, positive change for you and your partner, please contact me today for an appointment.