Healing & Moving Forward After Divorce
Divorce can be very stressful for you and your family and heightened emotions may influence the process. You may be experiencing feelings of fear, anxiety, sadness, loneliness, emptiness, excitement, grief, loss, hope, or relief. You may also be healing from abusive and/or traumatic experiences that occurred during your marriage. You might be scared about the future, concerned about the opinions of others, and worried about the impact of divorce on your children. While divorce is rarely easy, healing is definitely possible.
Whether you are struggling with ambivalence and need help exploring whether divorce is the best decision for you, you’re in the middle of the process and need help navigating your way, or you are working through post-divorce concerns, the Ocean Waves team will provide you with expert guidance and emotional support and will teach you strategies and tools to assist you in moving forward.
We can help you with:
- Making Divorce Decisions – When Is It Enough?
- Navigating the Divorce Process
- Divorcing a Narcissist
- Managing Feelings/Building Strength: for meetings w/ attorneys, mediation, depositions, going to Court
- Telling the Kids
- Helping Kids Adjust to Divorce
- Keeping Kids Out of the Middle
- Co-Parenting Issues
- Dealing with a Difficult Ex
- Co-Parenting with a Narcisssist
- Understanding and Healing from Narcissistic Abuse
- Healing from Emotional Abuse
- Moving Forward
- Building a Post-Divorce Identity
- Career Decisions
- Dating & New Relationships
- Blended Families
- Step-parent Issues
Every divorce is unique…So is our approach to healing.
Services are tailored to meet your individual needs and help you move forward:
- Individual Therapy for Adults
- Individual Therapy for Kids & Teens
- Co-parenting Therapy
- Workshops: Navigating Divorce, Healing from Narcissistic Abuse, Co-Parenting
- Fitness programs